Saturday, October 7 2017
Join the Bay Area community of bioscience teachers for a day of hands-on learning and collaboration. You will learn the basics of micropipetting and electrophoresis – key skills that are needed to teach molecular biology to your students.
- This event is free, but to reserve a seat please pay a $25 refundable fee. It will be returned to you upon arrival.
- A $50 teacher stipend will be given to all teachers who attend
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided
- Attendance is limited to active high school and community college teachers only
City College of San Francisco, Mission Campus
1125 Valencia Street, Room 364
San Francisco, CA 94110
- BART: 2 blocks from the Mission & 24th Station
- Driving: Parking fees will be reimbursed by BABEC when parking at the Mission-Bartlett Garage
- Saturday, October 7, 2017
- 8:30am – 3:30pm
- Please plan to arrive at 8:30am for a breakfast and networking. Workshop will start promptly at 9:00am
Note: If you teach in San Mateo County, please contact Anne Gearheart at firstname.lastname@example.org