Save the Date! Saturday, January 27 2018
Join the Bay Area community of bioscience teachers for a day of hands-on learning and collaboration. You will learn the basics of micropipetting and electrophoresis – key skills that are needed to teach molecular biology to your students.
- This event is free, but to reserve a seat please pay a $25 refundable fee. It will be returned to you upon arrival.
- A $50 teacher stipend will be given to all teachers who attend
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided
- Active high school and community college teachers have priority
City College of San Francisco, Mission Campus
1125 Valencia Street, Rm 364
San Francisco, CA 94110
- BART: 2 blocks from the Mission & 24th Station
- Driving: Parking fees will be reimbursed by BABEC when parking at the Mission-Bartlett Garage
- Saturday, January 27, 2018
- 8:30am – 3:30pm
- Please plan to arrive at 8:30am for a breakfast and networking. Workshop will start promptly at 9:00am