Save the Date! Saturday, February 10th 2018
Discover where you are really from! Learn about Mitochondrial DNA and its role in human ancestry.
Join us and learn how this curriculum makes teaching NGSS easy! We will be covering PCR, Sequencing, and SNPs.
- Breakfast, lunch, and a $100 stipend will be provided
- Its FREE! To reserve a seat, please pay a $25 deposit fee which will be refunded to you upon arrival (if you need to cancel, please do so within 72 hours or the deposit will be forfeited)
- Take BART! BART is only 2 flat blocks away (24th & Mission Station). If driving, we encourage carpooling and parking at the nearby garage will be fully reimbursed.
- High school and community college science teachers have priority for this workshop.
City College of San Francisco, Mission Campus
1125 Valencia Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
- BART: 2 blocks from the Mission & 24th Station
- Driving: Parking fees will be reimbursed by BABEC when parking at the Mission-Bartlett Garage
- Saturday, February 10th 2018
- 8:30am – 3:30pm
- Please plan to arrive at 8:30am for a breakfast and networking. Workshop will start promptly at 9:00am